Ostrołęka – atrakcje i wydarzenia
R&D Designer Electrical Engineering
Data publikacji: 2023-01-06
Firma: Hitachi Energy Poland
Miejsce pracy: mazowieckie / Przasnysz
Design Engineer is a member of the High Voltage Technology Center team, responsible for R&D and implementation activities in the area of HV Instrument Transformers. Person hired on this position will be responsible for introduction and development projects of new designs and for implementing improvements in existing products in cooperation with a group of specialist. If you have innovative approach to problem solving, you like to see effects of your work and you would like to work with international projects- join our team!
- Performing implementation projects in the field of new products and introducing changes to the existing ones – starting from the construction concept phase to the production implementation stage.
- Analyzing and optimizing design of existing products.
- Designing of high-voltage Instrument Transformers.
- Supporting production departments regarding implementation of changes in production process.
- Supervising and actively participating in producing prototypes.
- Cooperating with international R&D departments, clients and suppliers regarding performed projects.
- Take part of quality investigations.
- Creating and updating 2D/3D documentation.
- Higher technical degree (faculty: electrical engineering, electrical appliances, power grids).
- Experience in working on similar position.
- Good knowledge of English language, both written and spoken, allowing to communicate in international environment easily.
- Good knowledge of the basics of electrical engineering – must have.
- Analytical and technical thinking, ability to solve problems.
- Innovation and creativity in the approach to solving problems.
- Communicative and able to work in a team.
- Experience in creating technical documentation based on SolidWorks , ProE, Creo or other 3D environment.
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Gym membership